for Performing Arts Organizations
Does applying for grants have you hiding backstage? Join Jennifer Rupp (Director of State and Federal Grants for Michigan Humanities) and learn how to write proposals that will result in additional funding for your performing arts organization!
Upon the conclusion of "Grant Writing for Performing Arts Organizations" you will:
- Have a detailed road map to find, apply for, and manage funding opportunities for your performing arts organization.
- Take deeper dives into how to tell your story, share your passion, and have it result in more money for your programs!
- Learn what questions to ask of funders, how to effectively craft project budgets, make the best use of your resources, and become more comfortable going after larger funding opportunities.
- Plus, you'll have an opportunity to add a one-on-one Grant Writing Consultation with Jennifer!
General Course Outline
This course will be broken down into three segments:
- Preparation is everything. Shining a light on your organization and its mission
- Telling your story. Using your passion to wow grant review panelist.
- Dollars and cents: making sense of budgets.